Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sweet Surprise

Do you like surprises?  I do - actually, I love surprises!  Unfortunately, I've come to learn that when you LOVE surprises you become very difficult to surprise.  Inevitably, one way or another, I ruin most surprises... bridal showers, baby showers, Christmas and Birthday gifts.  I always stumble upon the evidence and just like that the surprise is ruined.  For someone who actually enjoys the thrill of the surprise - that's so disappointing!

Well... I have to share with all of you the WONDERFUL surprise our family received in the mail last week.  When I got home from work that evening, Jason and the kids were all sitting in the kitchen waiting for me - there sitting on the kitchen counter was a card from an unknown friend.  The card had a beautiful message about wanting to help us bring home our baby girl from China and included a cash donation towards our adoption expenses.  All four of us were in shock - we have heard stories about this exact thing happening to others, but to actually be the recipient of such a gift is truly an amazing feeling.

From our whole family we would like to thank our anonymous Friend from the bottom of our hearts for helping us along this journey. Your act of kindness is not only helping us bring home Makenna, it brightened our spirits and gave us a sense of encouragement! THANK YOU!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment